De la recherche à la pratique.International Cycling Conference, Bridging the gap between research and practice, to be held in Mannheim, Germany, on 19-21 September 2017, at the invitation of the German Environment Agency (UBA).
A l’occasion de la célébration des 200 ans de l’invention de la draisienne.
Les thèmes devraient être :
- (1) Determinants of cycling and walking, e.g. related to the individual transport user(s), to the transport system and the built environment, and to the social environment
- (2) Impacts of cycling and walking, e.g. on the economy, quality of life, health, safety, air pollution, noise, social inequalities and social capital
- (3) Strategies and policies for promoting cycling and walking, e.g. best practice examples and evidence from evaluation studies
- (4) Mobility cultures, e.g. social practices and meanings of cycling and walking
- (5) Governance, stakeholders and networks
- (6) Developing technologies in transport and the future impacts and contributions they may have on active mobility